Sunday, May 30, 2010

The man Is BACK

Hello babehs.

Ok I am finally back in the blogging world. You may ask 'why?' well the answer is

'i don't know'

Yeah i just realized that i have a great sense of humour [that no one really understands] therefore i should share it so that the whole world will be much much happier. Like I already am.

Anyway- School Holidays are here. No, unlike most people I am not going to whine about it. This is because I have great company. Unlike you. \

For example...
BOOKS...
BOOKS
BOOKS
aww DAMN IT

...

Interesting life I have eh? Well this is basically supposed to be normal for olevel students. Especially during the June Hols, where we are supposed to get 12 hours of study everyday!!

So basically? my Timetable will be....



Yeah thats the way.

So where is the holidays? What are we students gonna do? go around shouting like a motherF*er around the streets and ask








and then... the MOE answers...



How I wish the world is abit more funny. like me.


Anyway, happy ISPing for my fellow sec4's

i mean Intensive SLEEPING Programme.

No comments:

Post a Comment